Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{52 weeks of black & white}

lately i have been feeling a bit odd. i say odd because it is.. it's not me. so i did a lot of thinking and i found that i needed to pick up my camera not only for work but for me. to document my life for my kids, my kids kids and well for whom ever wants to know who i am.
theres a lot of personal projects out there. like a picture a day for a year.. i can't do it. I can't do just one picture a day. so instead i am doing my own thing. there's rules..i made them up and i like them. i will tell you a few.
images can not be posed. i won't ask my subjects to look at me, stand there..do this do that. it's whatever i get the second i hold down my shutter...ok that is one. the other is they will all be black and white. i will do this for a year. this is a weekly project. i don't know how many images a week i will post. it can be 2 or 22..there is no limit-my whole deal is document my life and the life around me weekly. my life is crazy. some days i will take about 500 plus frames and some days 2..so with all said here is to 52 weeks of my life.
I still haven't picked the day i will post...sunday..monday or tuesday.. I will figure that out soon.

with love,
cynthia

No comments: