Wednesday, August 28, 2013

well hello there! it's been a real long time. lets see..instead of catching you all up with the last year or two i will just tell you all where i am today. i live in murrieta with my 3 kids in a cute little apt. my husband lives down the street in a big house and a pool. no hating at all, we are married couple living apart but very much a team in raising our 3 kids! We are a family! lots of growing and today my faith and trust in GOD is most important! God has a plan for me and this family of mine! My trust and HOPE is in him. I attend church at Centerpoint. I love it very much! I pray a lot, I pray about everything. I love music. I listen to it a lot. I'm falling in love with the word of God! So amazing to me to read about all the Lord's promises! It brings me to tears how much he loves us! I want to be like him, pour out love. My life has changed and I give God all the Glory! He rescued me from ME and the darkness I was in! I'm RANDOM! and it shows. I work part time and I love it. I'm also a photographer. I love weddings, those are my favorite! I love LOVE! I'm starting this blog again its been in my heart for some time now. I want to bring encouragement and just be love! LOVE NEVER FAILS!!! xo cynthia

No comments: