Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some of things that remind me of you Sally from the valley!

Dave Gahan- enough said!
hot mustard and honey for our fries!

I'm Jayna and you are Zan, okay? Okay!!!



Remember I would say "salad door" instead of 'cellar door"
LMAO!!!!




Sally there is so much more that reminds me of you but I will be here all day! I wish I had mom's photo albums here with me, I would scan a few of the many pictures of us as kids!
Sally you are my best friend, you have always been there since the start of my life. I would not know what to do with out you. Since we were kids- waking each other up to share our hilarious dreams! Fighting like cats and dogs! Keeping each other company those Friday nights welcoming the Sabbath...(WE WERE BORED OUT OF OUR MINDS!!!!)
Crazy times!!
I love you so much and thank you for loving me and believing in me!
Happy birthday Sister, I love you and may God Bless you today and always!!!


Gloria Cynthia aka GLOWORM!

WTP!!!!!

No comments: