Saturday, June 26, 2010

We miss you everyday, we miss you in every way

It's been 8 months and 13 days since we lost Sylvia. My girls and I talk a lot about her, especially CynthiaD and I. She loves talking about her tia Sylvia and her advice about learning to walk in heels now, so when she is older she will be able to wear them all day long with no problem! My daughter cracks me up!
Last week Sunday Lil Cyn and I we're hanging out watching some ghost stories on TV..I know I'm a sucker for ghost stories. After watching this paticular episode about a famous actor having an "out of body death experience" Cyn looked at me with watery eyes and a little smile. She said, "mom, I think Tia Sylvia had one of those out of body experience and picked to go to heaven to be with her Isai!" I felt the tears roll down, I hugged her and said, "Yes, yes of course!

Although our beliefs are different, I had to share this with you all. The comfort it gave me to think, Yes, my sister is resting now and waiting for our LORD to take her home where she will see her Isai. I can't wait to go!

Family, I know it's hard cause we are hurting, but we're stronger people in the growing and the knowing that heaven will be our home one day! I hope you find the same comforter I found in Lil Cyn's words, "she picked to go to heaven to be with her Isai!"

Love you all,

Cynthia



We miss you everyday
Miss you in every way
But we know there's a day
When we will hold you,
And you'll kiss our tears away
When we're home to stay
We can't wait for the day

2 comments:

cynthia m. said...

xoxo

Sally said...

Sylvia was more then ready to go and I do believe she chose to rest until God comes for us. I just miss her so much.